Hidada offers a total solution for Modular Skids right from engineering until installation, testing, and commissioning. Hidada has carved out a name for building modular skids with higher quality and much lower cost to the client. The plant designed for manufacturing process equipment enjoys superior facilities complimented by the quality fabrication process, integrity of construction and highly skilled technical staff.
Hidada’s unique fabrication process, in a controlled plant environment, provide a great deal of advantages to our clients in modular skids because:
- Hidada has adequately trained and extensively experienced fabricators and fitters
- Reduced project timeliness by utilizing Hidada Large and diversified facilities
- Efficient fabrication that follows the best practice in the industry
- Built to exact customer specifications
- The system undergoes full process system testing and checkout prior to shipment
- Quality Assurance Program ensures project integrity throughout the fabrication, assembly and testing process
- Full adherence to stringent safety standards
Hidada follows the following standards in the process of fabrication:
- Vessels Code Stamped ASME Section VIII & National Board Registered
- Piping Designed to ANSI B31.1/ANSI B31.3
- Pipe Fabrication as per ASME Section IX
- Structural Steel Assembly Designed to AWS D1.1
Hidada’shas experience in modular design from engineering to site erection Hidada’s scope of supply on modular type project included detailing, shop drawing, fabrication, treatment, supply and delivery of structural steel for modules. Coil welding, refractory installation, modularization and complete NDT testing formed part of the process.